Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Le Photos











Comments:
Great pictures from the Arc de Triumphe. It is the best view of Paris. I am glad you liked the people in France, there are a lot of nice frenchpeople who like American...
Normandy is of course a must for History, I bet the people in Normandy were very warm and welcoming, they still remember and are grateful to the American.
What a wonderful trip!
Maryse Aubert
 
C'est magnifique!
Je t'aime.
Mom
 
Your picture of the roses with the crosses in the background took my breath away! - S. Greene
 
Buuuuddaaakkk! I hadn't checked the blog in awhile, so I just caught myself up. It seems like you are STILL having lots of fun, but remember, we still have Brazil to go to when you get back. I think I shall email Dr. S.A.B. and ask him how he is doing. I miss you! -Peanut
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?